New: The Westlawn Partnership for a Healthier Environment
This partnership program with 26 other community organizations was one of only three in the nation to be awarded a second grant from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Just a few of last year's efforts included:
- Asthma, pest management, and mold education and prevention
- Improving indoor air quality and the hazards of chemicals and pesticides
- Smoking cessation
- Planting community gardens and adding green spaces
- Healthy eating and increasing access to fresh produce and organic foods
- Bike riding safety and wellness activities
- Home visits and daycare assessments to identify health and safety risks
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday • 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday • 9:00 am – noon
* Appointment needed, evening hours available
Please call 535-0432 to schedule an appointment.